Our conference will seek to ensure that the foundations for implementing the five year forward view for mental health are in place with a view to benefitting people of all ages, reflecting the specific needs of all groups from children and young people through to older people.
The aim to improve mental health and wellbeing cannot solely be achieved by the NHS, and must be delivered in partnership with other local organisations including local government, housing, education, employment and the voluntary sector.
Through our conference and the accompanying pre & post conference debates & online resource we will seek to provide a shared understanding for the above sectors and all delegates as to how this can best be achieved.
This conference will outline the core elements of the implementation and will review and assess the actions for each of the key objectives.
As a delegate you will become part of our dedicated community and gain access to our prestigious conference, research library and all associated social media networking groups.
Your delegate package includes the following:
- Access to all areas of the conference including the main plenary presentations, Q&A sessions, speaker presentations, master class sessions and all networking zones.
- Access to information and guidance on current and future strategies from the UK’s leading authorities and governing bodies tasked delivering the Five Year Forward View for Mental Health.
- Gain an understanding and the ability to share in identifying the contributing factors behind greater collaboration from leaders across the health & social care landscape.
- Identify best practice approaches from the most successful projects across the Uk.
- Gain CPD points for attendance on the day along with copies of all slides and information covered across the course of the entire 12 month online conference campaign.
- By purchasing a ticket for the conference you will directly contribute to one of a range of associated charities. You can select your chosen charity at the point of booking.
- Have the opportunity to understand the strategies that directly affect your organisations, whilst influencing future Government policy.
- Via our website, all delegates can submit their organisations relevant policies and case studies onto our resource library throughout the full lifecycle of the conference engagement period.
Charity Sector £195
Public Sector £295
Private Sector £295
Adult and Children's Social Services
Care Services Directors
Carers and Service Users
Chairs of Health and Wellbeing Board
Chief Executive of Community Healthcare NHS trust
Clinical Leads/Directors and Specialists
Community Health and Outreach Teams
Community Mental Health Teams
Consultant Social Workers
Director of Public Health
Director/Head of Social Care
Director/Head Primary Health Care Team
Directors of Adult Social Care
Directors of Drug and Alcohol Services
Directors of Mental Health
Directors of Nursing
Directors of Policy and Strategy
Directors of Public Health
Directors/Managers of Care Services
Early Intervention Team Leaders
Employment Support Managers
Extra Care Housing Managers
GPs and Consultants
Head of Community Wellbeing Team
Heads of Assisted Living
Heads of Carers and Service Users
Heads of Clinical Commissioning Groups
Heads of Community Care Services
Heads of Primary Care Mental Health
Heads of Primary Care/Community Mental Health
Health and Service Improvement leads
Health and Well Being Managers/Directors
Housing Support Mangers
Independent Living Teams
Local Authority Health Professionals
Mental Health Commissioners
Mental Health Directors/Teams
Patient Experience Teams
Personal Health Budget Teams
Rehabilitation and Recovery Clinicians
Service Development Teams
Service Improvement Teams
Supported and Sheltered Housing Teams
Third Sector Organisations